Aleksandr Nechaev: "The entire team played well"
22-year-old forward Aleksandr Nechaev played just 35 minutes for his team in last match but the Russian forward had a memorable performance in this game. He earned a penalty shot for this team and was very persistent but the collision with the Tiraspol side's keeper did not let Aleksandr play the game till the end .
- Aleksandr, why were you substituted so early in the 24th round game?
- I was substituted early because of an injury. When I was earning the penalty, the goalkeeper's opponent kicked me in the knee. It's nothing bad, I think it will leave just a bruise. I will try to recover as soon as possible.
- You told in your last interview that if the forward did not score he played bad.
You earned a peantly in the match versus Tiraspol and was active but did not manage to net. Will you be as critical to your performance this time?- My performance in this game can be assessed at +3. I did not play much and don't deserve a higher grade for such a short amount of time spent on the field. Eaning the penalty was good. But the whole team played well and not just one footballer.
- Three rounds and seven points. What should the Yellow Wolves' fans expect in the future?
- I have always been saying that I came to Moldova to become a champion. There can't be any other spots. Second or thrid place is not for me. We will vie only for the main trophy.
ADD A NEW COMMENT
READ ALL COMMENTS
- No comments yet