Andrei Cojocari: “We came here to work, work and work”
Dacia midfielder Andrei Cojocari told his opinion on the training camp after the first practice of the Yellow Wolves in Turkey.
- I am feeling wonderful. I have a great desire to work and train. Green fields, the hotel - everything is top-notch. We came here to work, work and work and we can do it to the full here.
- The training camp in Turkey will last 18 days. Dacia will have 6 matches during this period. Don't you think it's too much?
- No, I wouldn't say this. On the contrary, it's more interesting this way, the time will fly faster. Besides, we have high-class opponents so we'll have an opportunity to show what we are worth and see what level we have today.
- What goals do you have in these matches? The result doesn't matter so much in such games, does it?
- No, the result is important because it gives confidence. But what matters the most is to play well as one team and lay the foundation for the second part of the Championship.
ADD A NEW COMMENT
READ ALL COMMENTS
- No comments yet