Andrei Cojocari: "We are seriously preparing for the Champions League"
One of the best midfielders of the last Championship shared his impressions from the first training sessions that helped Andrei Cojocari to forget his vacation in Turkey very quickly.
- As always, the first days of training sessions are not very easy (laughing). But to be serious, the first half of the training camp was quite good. We worked on our physical shape mostly, but with the guys running laps during their vacation, it was not a problem since most of the players are in a great shape. In a word, we are seriously preparing for the Champions League.
- What did the coaches tell you at tour first training sessions?
- They told us that the vacation was over so we needed to focus on work. Everybody had a rest so we are ready for the upcoming games emotionally and physically.
- Dacia will play the first exhibition game in a few days. Their opponents will be Zeta that you faced a year ago. What do your remember about the Montenegro-based team?
- I remember their competitive side. The team played from the starting minutes to the final whistle. They left good impressions.
- What do expect from the matches against Zeta and Chernomorets?
- Frankly, I believe that these games will be good. I think that the result will not be primary but we will play only to win. Such games are good for trying out the line up for the Champions League qualifying stage. We should not forget that we will play in the Moldova Super Cup before UEFA tournaments so the exhibition games will be dry runs.
ADD A NEW COMMENT
READ ALL COMMENTS
- No comments yet